10 years passed away in a swift. I stood by dreaming -back in 2000 - of the present time. Each memory in the midst, so carefully collected somewhere in my mind that now I wish that there could be a way to dump and secure these memories which are vulnerable to Time itself.
Returning back to the year when new millennium started , the year Y2k - I clearly remember I was in my eight standard. On Dec 31 1999, as the world welcomed the new year, I was sitting aat my old home, watching that time's famous J.Lo's "Waiting for tonight". That video had been started such that at the ending of the video, when the DIGITAL clock turns down to 00.00.00, the feared Y2K bug, as anticipated, also turns down without much effect worldwide.
When I was in eight std, 13 yrs of age, I had gained all the knowledge and street smartness necessary to face the world. Ten years down the line, all I had accumulated above those are a few experiences.
I thought of writing all this when I today heard my old fav song - "Nachengi Saari Raat Soniyo Ve" by Stereo Nations released back in 2000. At that time, whenever I heard this song, it sent good vibes within me. Not before this song, had I ever taken interest in music. Today just the same happened- I was worried regarding something, but as the song sprang up from a Function outside, I just felt the same enthusiasm I used to have back in 2000.
If I compare that Life is like a mountain, then for me the intial slope , somehow was more steep of mountain than the latter. Its 'coz in initial years, I gathered tools for climbing and used them as well. But now it seems as if no more "NEW" tools are required, as those previously gathered tools seem to be enough.
I just wonder, if something is going wrong at this point of time - in the intial 14 years , if I learnt 100 things, then in the last 10 years, I hardly learnt 10. Exponentia is in nature - this was one of those 10 things I learnt later - comes here too! And so its worrysome but if the trend continues, in exponential order, then I will learn hardly a thing or two in later 10 years or so.
Einstein, if at all you read this, please negate your your theories. Just as speed of light corresponds to time and like no object, whatsoever mass, can never surpass speed of light, so in no way can we revert back time. But since "Nothing' is stationary in this world, so one day "Time" will definitely become both this "Nothing" and nothing at all. Just waiting fot that day. I hope the countdown has begun. Any clues to where the counter is right now??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment