Saturday, September 16, 2017

Hectic Life..no time..

Today being Saturday morning, I got up really early.
I have been wanting to get back and log a few things I feel now a days.
Life's getting hectic and there's no going back. Going forward, it will be more hectic.
I feel like I don't have any time/energy to plan in new stuff, important stuff.

What's my day like?

What's missing? What are the important things needing my time?

 Get up around 6.15 am. No alarm, just a tad habit developed due to NADSAQ trading at 6.30 am PST. I go to the washroom, sit on the seat and that's when the real trading starts.
I usually review pre-market and see if any stocks I own/ don't own but should own need attention. Well, it's been doing me good since market's been doing good and this infact is great! so, far in the last month or so, I have grown roughly 5k over 100k. At this speed, in a year, I should be able to touch 60k? Wow!! But I really need a NVIDIA like stock that can go 6x. Imagine 100k in NVIDA 2 years ago. Mots likely I would be a millionaire now.

This sound's amazing.
What else? After spending a dedicated 30-45 mins to stock market, I get up usually with a numb leg, gather my shit/act up and get out of toilet. By this time, I am praying to god to be with me. Lately my faith in god has significantly risen.
The next thing I see is my cute little pie lying in some fancy position alongside his mom.
I let him sleep if he is sleeping,  and get out, get ready for day; or pacify him if he's a bit fussy.

The whole night, it's his mom who wakes every 2 hours to feed him. I rarely have any energy left to get up  in night. That's something  wish I could help her with.

After getting started with the day, by 8.30 I'm usually ready and Mansi wakes up to prepare some fascinating breakfast. A new item each day. I always look forward to having delicious breakfast and some tea variation  served to me.

I sometimes help her with placing dishes out of dishwasher and placing the clothes from dryer into the rack.

Well, that's about the good part.
So far, everything is good.
Then the office starts and it sucks all the energy and all the motivation out of me. By the time I return home, I am all enervated wanting to lie down and eat eat and eat.
I usually get home by 6 in evening and my day as per my energy/motivation levels has already ended.
Earlier, at Qualcomm, I still had a bunch of energy left to hit the gym for 1.30 hrs and still get back and do the dishes and prepare some dinner. Now, even hitting gym for 10 mins seems a bug task.
I read that in the whole week we should atleast have 150 mins of active exercise.

No comments:

stat_counter