The entire year 2012 passed and I never cared for once to blog, for there was no reason for me to get here. Alas, begins 2013 and in this myriad of entanglements of events, here I'm back again to note down my current state of mind.
I was going good at my previous company Mentor Graphics, getting good recognition and work-life balance. I'd my own car, my own house, staying with my family, spending good quality time with them and with friends, visiting hot destinations I always wanted to do, and everything one could possibly ask for in life. Life seemed as if I was able to plug in all the pieces in place and make a clean and good picture out of it. Everything was good, everything was great, everything was in place, well settled, quite, calm and compose, serene and as perfect as it could be.
But then, the want-to-live-in-US bug infected me and boom!! Here I'm in shackles, in a no man's land, unsure of what went wrong, and all the pieces of life lie before me - afloat in air again.
I was going good at my previous company Mentor Graphics, getting good recognition and work-life balance. I'd my own car, my own house, staying with my family, spending good quality time with them and with friends, visiting hot destinations I always wanted to do, and everything one could possibly ask for in life. Life seemed as if I was able to plug in all the pieces in place and make a clean and good picture out of it. Everything was good, everything was great, everything was in place, well settled, quite, calm and compose, serene and as perfect as it could be.
But then, the want-to-live-in-US bug infected me and boom!! Here I'm in shackles, in a no man's land, unsure of what went wrong, and all the pieces of life lie before me - afloat in air again.
No comments:
Post a Comment